Please also refer to our Privacy Notice, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It also provides information about the cookies on the website. By using the website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
If you do not fully agree to all of these terms you must not use the website
You may use the website only for lawful purposes, and you must not:
- breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- do anything that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use it for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm another person, including a minor;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar code
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the website;
- not to establish any link to the website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, or frame the website or any content, without our prior written approval;
Any links on the website to sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for information only, without recommendation or endorsement from us. If you wish to make any use of any content on the website please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content on our website is general information only. Your use of our website is solely at your own risk.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and the content published on it.
All rights under applicable copyright laws are reserved. The content on the website is provided “as-is” for general information only, and you may not rely on it but must make your own judgement or obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the website or the content on it is accurate, complete, up-to-date, free from errors or omissions, or will always be available or uninterrupted.
You may print one copy, or download extracts, of any page(s) from the website for your personal use, but must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status and that of any identified contributors as the owners and authors of content on the website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We do not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, and you are responsible for the protection of your own devices and data.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, the website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the website.
If you are a business user, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or, any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, we only provide the website for domestic and personal use, and you agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purposes. If you do, you agree that you will be deemed to be a business user.